After a long day of hunting or fishing and with many stories to tell, return to the cozy lodge for a hearty home cooked meal. Then, sit back and relax next to the wood stove until bedtime.
When the client arrives for their hunt, there is regular communication with them until they are either flown or driven to the lodge. While many other outfitters have to depend on outside contractors to do their flying, the advantage we have at Gros Morne Outfitters & Tours is that we have our own air transportation, a Beaver and two Cessna 185′s serving the lodges. Clients can be assured that they can get to their hunting destination without having to wait on an outside flying service. When the client arrives at the lodge, they will be in the care of qualified guides, comfortable accommodations and an excellent cook.
The lodges can accommodate up to four hunters at a time and are equipped with:
- A wood-burning stove
- A propane stove
- Hot and cold running water
- Bathrooms with shower facilities
- Generator-run electricity
- Double occupancy rooms
- Communications via cell or satellite phones
- Mattresses, sheets, pillows, towels, soap, shampoo, and other toiletries are also supplied for you. [Please bring along anything specific you might need and please remember any medications you require regularly or occasionally]