The Fly-in Fishing Package: The Labrador Option
Offering a fly-in fishing experience that explores not just world-class rivers, but also allows you to see the Big Land like never before.
What is Included?
- 6 days of fishing
- License fees
- Accommodations (2 people per room)
- All meals included while at the lodge and hunting site
- Guide ratio of 2:1
- Cleaning and care of the meat and trophy with meat storage on site
- Transportation to and from the hunting lodges
Suggested Items to Bring:
- Fishing equipment
- A warm sleeping bag
- Some light as well as warm clothing
- Good rain gear
- Waterproof boots
- Small backpack for daily use
- A camera
- Any medications you might require
***Note: Weight allowable is approximately 60 pounds per person due to fly-in site. Due to limited space when flying, we urge all anglers to use light cases for transporting their rods and other gear.
- 7 days
- Sunday to Sunday or Wednesday to Wednesday
*Note: One animal is allotted per license.
*Note: Package requires a minimum of four people upon booking.
* NOTE: The listed price does include transportation of the meat and trophy to the butcher. However, the price does not include the cost of all processing and shipping after processing, flights before and after your stay with us, and any accommodations that you may need outside of your dates with us. For details regarding the shipping of meat and/or your trophy, please contact Michelle Toms, Central NL Shipping, at 709 651 4427.