The Fly-in Fishing Package: The Newfoundland Option
Offering a fly-in fishing experience that explores not just world-class rivers, but also allows you to see the the rugged landscape of Newfoundland like never before.
What is Included?
- 6 days of fishing
- License fees
- Accommodations (2 people per room)
- All meals included while at the lodge and hunting site
- Guide ration of 2:1
- Cleaning and care of the meat and trophy with meat storage on site
- Transportation to and from the hunting lodges
Suggested Items to Bring:
- Fishing equipment
- A warm sleeping bag
- Some light clothing as well as warm clothing
- Good rain gear
- Waterproof boots
- Small backpack for daily use
- A camera
- Any medications you might require
*Note: Weight allowable is approximately 60 pounds per person due to fly-in site. Due to limited space when flying, we urge all anglers to use light cases for transporting their rods and other gear.
- 7 days
- Sunday to Sunday or Wednesday to Wednesday